We want you to be delighted with your purchase, but if you are not, you can return any item within 30 days of receipt to our shop, provided the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging. We will be unable to refund any products that have been removed from the gift wrapping.
Please provide proof of purchase when returning an item.
If you are unable to provide proof of purchase, an exchange or gift card to the value of the lowest-selling price for the returned goods will be offered.
If your product is faulty, please return within 30 days with your proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
For purchases made in store:
We will be happy to exchange your gift for another item of equivalent value.
For purchases made on our website:
We will be happy to issue a refund, which will go onto the original payment method used when you made your purchase. We are not able to refund any postage charges unless your item is faulty or damaged.
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 30 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Gift Cards
- Gifts that contain food products
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Seasonal gifts including matza boxes, matza covers
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Pierced earrings
- Face coverings
Please note that tablecloths can only be returned if they are unopened.
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
The shop will be re-opening on 12th April 2021 and we would be happy to process your returns and exchanges at that time.